Photo

This week....

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 10 September 2012 · 6 views

I overslept and was late to my t appointment on Friday. I wanted to talk more about my anger and what was in the letters I gave her, but we only had half an hour to catch up on my job situation and advice.

The important thing, she said, is to get myself back on a regular sleep schedule. Gonna be hard when i'm spending nights like these trying to finish my engineering homework. I need to stop falling behind.

My mom asked why I wrapped my wrists for kickboxing today. I told her I was trying new kinds of wraps. She was suspicious and after class she pried too much. I got offended, even though she was right. I can't deal with her criticism if she catches me. And her intuition is way too strong.

I need to talk to my t. I need to catch up on classes. I need to get it together.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.