Photo

Short vent

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 06 September 2012 · 20 views

Last semester was really tough for me because I started going to a new university, where I started to use their mental health services. I started therapy and medication while taking 12 credits and working 2 part time jobs.

At the end of the semester I passed 3 classes with a C, and failed the other class which I am re-taking this semester. This put me on academic probation.

Now, one of my jobs is a weekend job that I've had since high school where I make tips only. I recently took a leave of absence from this job.
My other job is at the community college I graduated from last year. It's part of the same system as my new university. I just finally got a raise to $9/hr and I worked my ass off the whole summer doing my boss's work. Today I found out that the university system is having me terminated because of my academic standing.

On one hand, i'm a little relieved because there was so much pressure to fill in for my favorite supervisor, who has been very sick lately. However, I have NO JOB now so I am relying completely on my housing payments from financial aid to cover my half of the rent and bills. I feel like such a lazy loser wife. I haven't even told my fiance that I lost my job at the school yet.

Shit sucks.

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1234 5 67

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.