Photo

And so it continues...

Posted by shatteredAli , 17 September 2012 · 49 views

Oh man so I was up at 4 am this morning. I woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare. It jolted me awake. I just sat there and sobbed. Finally I pulled myself together and got up and decided I might as well just get up and get ready for the day. So I showered and cleaned up. I went back into my room and got dressed.

Thank God I got dressed first and didn't just put on my robe because after dressing I sat on the floor of my bedroom and watched the news while finishing lotioning my face. After I did that I went to open my pill case to take my meds and I couldn't get it open. I sat there yanking on the top trying to pull it apart and I finally got it. When I did my hand when flying backward into my mouth. I bit straight through my lip and also broke a tooth. The blood was everywhere. I am glad I had my towel so I didn't get any blood on the carpet. I stumbled down the stairs and I was shaking from losing a lot of blood. I couldn't believe that it was bleeding so much and I couldn't get it to stop. So I made it to one of the aide's rooms and she came out quickly and called the ambulance. So I made a 5 am visit to the hospital. They stitched my lip and they called a dentist who fixed my tooth and everything. I was so thankful for the doctors and nurses. They took great care of me.

They gave me some anesthetic which I think was inject right on a nerve or something because I am having some bad jaw pain. Maybe I hit myself harder than I thought. Who knows? It was a straight Me, Myself, and Irene moment. And I am even crazy to go with it. How about that?

So I am spending the night recovering from that. I have received delicious soup and milkshakes though so maybe it was worth it...lol

Whats next? What is next?

God please keep me safe...its becoming more and more clear that I am just a big danger to myself because I am in a severe drought of coordination.

<3

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.