To much to handle!

Posted by pinky1990 , 10 August 2012 · 29 views

im trying to think possitive but it is getting way to hard! i dont feel like i deserve to be happy or anything anymore! i finally found my possible biological father after he has been out of my life for almost 22years! my mom hates him again already just cause he dont want to be with her! my mom is back to hanging out with the wrong croud again! my electricity is going to be getting shut off! we have guest coming in less than two weeks! our place is a mess! my grandma seems to want nothing to do with me anymore! we are a month behind on our rent! i have no job! my boyfriend has no job! our cats are out of food and we have to ask our friends if they can spare some! im still having really bad nightmares! oh and to makes things even more difficult i think i might be pregnant! how do i handle all this like a responsible adult? the only way i have ever known to deal with things is to run and hide. i cant run from all this and i wont run from my boyfriend. help someone! i need major advice!

October 2015

456 7 8910

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.