The Pain

Posted by pinky1990 , 30 July 2012 · 46 views

(this blog may have triggering words for some. i know it was hard for my to write it and caused some triggers for myself so please continue with caution)a three year old should never have to go through the pain on having something inserted inside them no matter what it is! a three year who trust and loves the man who is doing horrible things to her still only can love him right? when her mother isnt in her life and she has no father? only to be raised by her grandparents who protect her to the best extreme that they can. no my grandfather didnt do those horrid things to me. he had no clue what was happening to me till i was 16. im just glad that the man if you can call him that didnt insert his.... you get the idea.... at that age or i dont think i would be here today. he waited only two years to start those more painful things........ when i was three he only liked rubbing and sucking..... im sorry i cant continue any farther right now..... this is to hard.... i dont know if im ready for all this but i need to get it out somehow...... maybe i will continue once i can calm down a bit. to many images...... to much pain coming back.... am i even ready to tell? is it safe for me to tell? im so unsure its only been 5years since he....... but less than a year since my exfriend...... i dont know if i can do this.......... how can i face the past? why cant i just forget? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.