pinky1990's Blog

Photo

big mistake!

Posted by pinky1990 , 19 November 2012 · 42 views

:trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger:

i couldnt handle it anymore! i was under to much stress! i couldnt stop myself! the pain just felt so good compared to being numb and emotionless. i finally can feel again!

Photo

painful thoughts

Posted by pinky1990 , 01 November 2012 · 43 views

i cant handle the pain! no one wants to help it seems like! no one cares! now that shes gone my world is falling apart!

Photo

a death in the family

Posted by pinky1990 , 19 October 2012 · 42 views

my grandma died and we had the funeral today. one part upset me. HE was one of the ones to carry the casket! as if losing the woman who raised me and who was a mother to me wasnt hard enough HE was there!!!!!

Photo

terror everytime

Posted by pinky1990 , 12 August 2012 · 42 views

here he raped me and yet my family still accepts him! my aunt is still married to that bastard! my grandparents still let him come over! who has to live with the shame? who has to deal with the humilation? who has to deal with their own family not specking to them and shooting them dirty looks? i do! i finally told the truth! i finally...

Photo

To much to handle!

Posted by pinky1990 , 10 August 2012 · 21 views

im trying to think possitive but it is getting way to hard! i dont feel like i deserve to be happy or anything anymore! i finally found my possible biological father after he has been out of my life for almost 22years! my mom hates him again already just cause he dont want to be with her! my mom is back to hanging out with the wrong croud...

Photo

why dont he understand?

Posted by pinky1990 , 05 August 2012 · 8 views

this is mainly me just venting for once. my boyfriend knows partly of what happened to me when i was younger. i save all my blogs on my computer and i asked him if he wanted to read them so then maybe he would understand better of what happened to me and why i have the problems that i do. he said he wanted to read them but still hasnt. i asked him why he...

Photo

Why did she say those things?

Posted by pinky1990 , 31 July 2012 · 22 views

:trigger:

I first have to give a little background info in order for this to make any sense. my grandparents got guardianship of me when i was 3 but had basically raised me since i was born. my mom was young when she had me and had to go live her life.

i was 7 when i first tried to tell about what my so called uncle did to me. i told the only a...

Photo

Pain II

Posted by pinky1990 , 31 July 2012 · 16 views

:trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger:

this blog is very long very detailed and very graphic. im honestly not completely sure how i was able to remember or type that painful day in my past... please continue with caution.

ok i think im ready to share part of my story..... ill start in the beggin...

Photo

The Pain

Posted by pinky1990 , 30 July 2012 · 29 views

(this blog may have triggering words for some. i know it was hard for my to write it and caused some triggers for myself so please continue with caution)a three year old should never have to go through the pain on having something inserted inside them no matter what it is! a three year who trust and loves the man who is doing horrible things to her st...

Photo

so many questions?

Posted by pinky1990 , 30 July 2012 · 33 views

am i ready to face the pain? am i ready to face the truth? can i get myself to move on from the past? can i continue to live with the nightmares, the flashbacks, the pain, the fear, or the truth? am i ready to try to tell again? will i be told that im just a little slut again? will i be slapped and get told that if im going to be a slut like my mother to...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Twitter

Tags

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.