Forever Forward

Photo

The Internet Is Down

Posted by LBinON , 22 August 2012 · 73 views

As you may have noticed my posts have been some what sporadic lately. This is an unfortunate by product of my internet status, or lack there of, I have been dealing with an internet that until recently has had the consistency of gravel. It is uneven in speed and unreliable in delivery. That is until the last week or so. Now it is very consistent, itís...

Photo

More On Camp

Posted by LBinON , 22 August 2012 · 69 views

Now that I have rambled on about the best part of camp I figure I should share a little of the not so good parts. Not that there were a lot of bad parts, in fact it was quite the opposite, but there were a few. The first night I was feeling a little edgy about being there and worried about how I was going to be able to handle everything, and that night I...

Photo

Camp continued

Posted by LBinON , 22 August 2012 · 80 views

Well camp was great.
I got there Thursday night and spent the evening shooting the breeze with my friend and his daughter. We talked of kids and camp and friends. We told the stories of our days and shared the sorrows of our year. It was truly wonderful to have that night to just touch base with each other. To sit around the camp and just enjoy; and t...

Photo

Back from Camp

Posted by LBinON , 22 August 2012 · 77 views

I am so exhausted. I just got back from Camp and I feel like I havenít slept in days, my body aches and I feel like I could sleep for a week. I canít wait until I go back next year.
Seriously camp was great. We had a ball, the weather was almost perfect, I got to see everyone, and most importantly the kids had fun.

I have so much more to discuss b...

Photo

I've Told

Posted by LBinON , 16 August 2012 · 135 views

Ok, Iíve told.
Iíve told the police, my Dad and his wife, my brother, my boy friend, my best friend, my attackers Stepmother, the youth organization, my priest, my old councilor and the two people the crown may want to call as witnesses. Iíve told it so often right now that I donít think I can bear to tell it again.
Now not all of those people get th...

Photo

Cry If You Want To

Posted by LBinON , 12 August 2012 · 86 views

I was reading some of the new content listings on the forum and one of the topics I saw was about songs. What song do you think is a good one for where you are emotionally? And I started thinking, what is a good song. What is a song that speaks to where I am at? And frankly I drew a complete and utter blank.
I put it aside for while figuring that it...

Photo

To My Daughter on Her Birthday.

Posted by LBinON , 12 August 2012 · 103 views

In light of it being my daughters birthday, I am going to use today's entry as an opportunity to write a message to my daughter for when she is older.

My Darling girl,
I Love you. No matter what you do, where you go, or what choices you make, that will never change. I love you more with each breath than you will ever know.
As you grow up there wil...

Photo

The List of Distinguished Gentlemen

Posted by LBinON , 10 August 2012 · 89 views

(this was actually for yesterday but my internet went down)

OK, so I have been trying to force my self to blog every day (at least if I am home) and I have been doing pretty well, But today I am stymied. I have been thinking if there was something I wanted to share or vent and I just cant get past the "I don' know" moment.

So I went back and read my e...

Photo

Up and Coming

Posted by LBinON , 07 August 2012 · 68 views

I have plans.
BIG plans, I am going traveling. In 8 days I will be off to the beautiful Allegheny forest in Pennsylvania.
I will be volunteering at a camp. Not only that but I will be dressing up as an 11th century nun to do it. (Which let me tell you has brought no end to the giggles I have subjected my self to with that costume)
And then 18 days after...

Photo

Back to Reality

Posted by LBinON , 06 August 2012 · 80 views

Well, I just got back from the Cottage, and yes, it was every bit as wonderful as I had hoped.
We did crafts, sang songs, swam, kayaked, I went to an incredible Swing band concert and generally had the best time possible and the food was fantastic!

My Little One's packing was pretty good, she only forgot her PJ's (by accident) and a hair br...

Photo

The Cottage

Posted by LBinON , 03 August 2012 · 106 views

So Iím going away for the long weekend. My long term boyfriend and I are taking my kid to his family cottage. And my God is she excited. He comes from this big loving Italian family with dogs and kids, and the whole shebang. And the cottage is like the perfect dream cottage. It is a log cabin in the woods right on the edge of the lake. There is swim...

Photo

Forgiving

Posted by LBinON , 01 August 2012 · 104 views

So I met with my Priest today.

Leading up to this meeting, part of me was wondering, just how far this forgiveness stuff should go. And just how far down my craw the priest might try to ďstuff itĒ. As a Christian there is the whole concept of love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek. But as a victim of sexual exploitation, and its renewed impact on m...

Photo

Belief

Posted by LBinON , 01 August 2012 · 77 views

Recently someone on the forum posed a question about not knowing their beliefs. And that person seemed to be coming away from the beliefs they were raised in but had yet to find where their beliefs did lie. This caused me to reflect on my own ongoing journey of faith and belief.
What I came up with is thisÖ

Faith is hard, weather you have it or not,...

Photo

A Kid Day

Posted by LBinON , 29 July 2012 · 83 views

Today was a pretty good day; I got to spend the day hanging out with my kid. A nothing special, no fights, no plans kinda day. What a gift.
My day started out with a morning kiss and ended with a night-night snuggle.

Every time I get to have this kind of day I am reminded how truly fortunate I am. I have a happy, healthy, smiling child. It is joys li...

Photo

poem

Posted by LBinON , in creative 29 July 2012 · 85 views

So obscene
The rending of flesh and hope
The stripping away of the sacred
Tortured forced shattered

Be patient
Learn to function and you grow
Steadily rebuild the whole of me
Fragile fearful tenuous

Go forward
Move past the fear and horror
You build vibrant and whole now
Strong stable complete

No escape
The terror is back so strong
Discover you are not...

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

May 2016

S M T W T F S
2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.