Photo

the girls

Posted by LBinON , 29 November 2013 · 93 views

Well I am out with the girls right now. Hold on though,it's not as much fun as it sounds. The girls are my daughter and her best friend.
I'm not quite sure how it happened, but some how I ended up with both of them for the first part of the evening.
I have them at the library right now and the two of them are squashed in on one of the computers using the Internet right now.
I think that we'll end up with an early dinner at a nearby restaurant. I am hoping that this is enough to get me off the hook with my daughter as far as spending time with her friend this weekend.
Because I really do know how I ended up with both girls; I vollunteered.
I am planning to make my daughter clean most of Saturday and she may not know it yet, but this is her bribe.
Now please don't think too badly about me for this,it's not that I don't enjoy spending time with her. It's that I know how painful getting her to clean is and I am just a big enough wimp that I will do almost anything to make it easier.
So wish me luck, I might be in for a real humdinger of a weekend

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.