Photo

I'm back

Posted by LBinON , 27 November 2013 · 82 views

So I know that I have been away for a long time, but I have some more access to the Internet these days so it looks like I will be able to be around a bit more.
I suppose I should give you an update as to what is going on in my life. And frankly I don't even know where to start. Since the last time I was around I am single again.
After 7 years, he just didn't feel up to the job. In all fairness, he was very honest about his feelings and his concerns; lets face it I probably wasn't that much fun to hang out with while the case was going on but, I personally think that I should get a fair bit of leeway on the issue.
The part of this that seems the most unbelievable to me is that even though he said that he didn't agree with my decision to press charges, and that he wasn't going to be there for me during all this that I should give him a call when it was all over.
I kid you not.
Like we could just pick back up against right where we left off.
In fact he even suggested that we still drive to camp together less than a month after everything went down. Oh, and did I mention that the camp is over 5 hours away? Each way?
Yeah, like that's going to happen.
So this year I took my daughter with me and we had the best time.
While we were at the camp my girl had the opportunity to sing at the camp fire,and she was amazing! She managed to hold an audience of 12-18 year old boys and their leaders completely silent for the length of the song. And since she was singing I dreamed a dream from les miserables. I think that she should be pretty proud of herself.
I am still looking for a new job and I know that I will eventually find one. But right now, it's beginning to feel like I will never get hired.
I will post more in the next coming days,but until then, be kind to yourself, and be generous to those around you

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1 2 34567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.