Photo

The Internet Is Down

Posted by LBinON , 22 August 2012 · 46 views

As you may have noticed my posts have been some what sporadic lately. This is an unfortunate by product of my internet status, or lack there of, I have been dealing with an internet that until recently has had the consistency of gravel. It is uneven in speed and unreliable in delivery. That is until the last week or so. Now it is very consistent, itís off. All the time. I have replaced phone jacks and splitters, cords, cables and filters, nothing seems to work. I have spoken with my provider and they canít find the problem, so every day we try something new, and still no joy.
I am finding this more than just frustrating; I am finding it down right infuriating. I have been promised that my service will be prorated this month and yes that is great but it doesnít solve the problem. I canít check my email, post to my blog or visit the forum with out having to go to a different location, and yes I could do that but I shouldnít have to.
So, for those of you who read my blog, thank you, and please hang in there with me. I will continue to write most days that I am at home, and I will continue to post those writings when I am able.
I canít promise that what I write will be very long or worth reading, but I will try

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

May 2015

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.