Forever Forward

Photo

Forgiving

Posted by LBinON , 01 August 2012 · 45 views

So I met with my Priest today.

Leading up to this meeting, part of me was wondering, just how far this forgiveness stuff should go. And just how far down my craw the priest might try to “stuff it”. As a Christian there is the whole concept of love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek. But as a victim of sexual exploitation, and its renewed impact on m...

Photo

Belief

Posted by LBinON , 01 August 2012 · 35 views

Recently someone on the forum posed a question about not knowing their beliefs. And that person seemed to be coming away from the beliefs they were raised in but had yet to find where their beliefs did lie. This caused me to reflect on my own ongoing journey of faith and belief.
What I came up with is this…

Faith is hard, weather you have it or not,...

Photo

A Kid Day

Posted by LBinON , 29 July 2012 · 31 views

Today was a pretty good day; I got to spend the day hanging out with my kid. A nothing special, no fights, no plans kinda day. What a gift.
My day started out with a morning kiss and ended with a night-night snuggle.

Every time I get to have this kind of day I am reminded how truly fortunate I am. I have a happy, healthy, smiling child. It is joys li...

Photo

Why I Tell July 27th

Posted by LBinON , 29 July 2012 · 31 views

I tell my mother so that it stops
I tell the police looking for protection
I tell SC so other are safe
I tell the church looking for answers
I tell lovers that I might find understanding
I tell the police because they ask
I tell my friend for comfort
I tell my father because I must
I tell my therapist for validation
I tell the Priest for solace
I tell a...

Photo

In Uniform July 25th

Posted by LBinON , 29 July 2012 · 39 views

It offends me. The obscenity of it. Not that all rape isn’t obscene but the betrayal, the corruption of the uniform. The Uniform is symbolic; it is supposed to represent those that serve the greater good, that help others and that strive to be: Honest, Trustworthy, Kind, Cheerful, Considerate, Clean, and Wise in the use of Resources. He was none of these...

Photo

My story

Posted by LBinON , 29 July 2012 · 40 views

Originally posted earlier this month in my story
http://i50.tinypic.com/1448enr.jpg
Well here is my story

Please be aware that this a fairly detailed story and may be very triggering

The year I turned 17 I joined SC. By the time Easter came, K had already started grooming me. He had told my boyfriend at the time that I had herpes to convince him to...

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.