Forever Forward

Photo

Thank You

Posted by LBinON , 12 December 2013 · 96 views

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support you have shown my fledgling little blog. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me to watch the number of views go up entry by entry.
I have been so lucky to have such a supportive place to share my thoughts, and that those thoughts have meant enough to people that they were encourage to...

Photo

the girls

Posted by LBinON , 29 November 2013 · 100 views

Well I am out with the girls right now. Hold on though,it's not as much fun as it sounds. The girls are my daughter and her best friend.
I'm not quite sure how it happened, but some how I ended up with both of them for the first part of the evening.
I have them at the library right now and the two of them are squashed in on one of the computers using the...

Photo

I'm back

Posted by LBinON , 27 November 2013 · 75 views

So I know that I have been away for a long time, but I have some more access to the Internet these days so it looks like I will be able to be around a bit more.
I suppose I should give you an update as to what is going on in my life. And frankly I don't even know where to start. Since the last time I was around I am single again.
After 7 years, he ju...

Photo

Victim Impact

Posted by LBinON , 10 May 2013 · 107 views

Well I finaly managed to finninsh it. It took months and months, and ended up being three full pages. I re-wrote it 4 times but it is done and submitted.
Not only did I submmit it but the crown loved it. the CA on my case said it was extremly elequent and one of the most effective VIS she has ever seen!

which is great but... it means the plea fel...

Photo

christmas

Posted by LBinON , 11 December 2012 · 138 views

Every year at Christmas time my mom would go nuts. Truly, completly basketville. She was stressed and miserable from mid November untill the end of the hoildays. She did it every year, it was so much a part of Christmas around our place that belive it or not I find that I am actually missing it.
If you had of asked me last year if this was something I wou...

Photo

Hibernating and Coffee

Posted by LBinON , 16 November 2012 · 109 views

I am currently hibernating. To the point where I have unplugged my phone (for the last week)and am only checking email once every other day.

And You know what? I LOVE it! It has been so great to get some quiet and a time to be reflective. and It has let me enjoy thing too, like taking the time to have coffee with a girlfriend I only see 3 or 4 ti...

Photo

Hibernating and Coffee

Posted by LBinON , 16 November 2012 · 73 views

I am currently hibernating. To the point where I have unplugged my phone (for the last week)and am only checking email once every other day.

And You know what? I LOVE it! It has been so great to get some quiet and a time to be reflective. and It has let me enjoy thing too, like taking the time to have coffee with a girlfriend I only see 3 or 4 ti...

Photo

victim impact statment

Posted by LBinON , 07 November 2012 · 146 views

So they have asked me to write a VIS. and I know I need to but my big question is HOW?
How do I detail on paper all the ways this has changed my life? How do I find the words to determine just what his assult has cost me.
I know about breaking it in to the three sections (emotional, financial, physical) but the question is what goes where? Is the los...

Photo

Birthday

Posted by LBinON , 06 November 2012 · 77 views

So today is my birthday.
It is the first one without my Mom.
It is the first time that I had to take my child out to buy my present.

Today hurts

But...
Today my brother called before 10am to wish me happy birthday.
I got wished "Happy Birthday" for the first time by my nephew.
My daughter brought my breakfast in bed that I accutually enjoy...

Photo

Posted by LBinON , 24 October 2012 · 78 views

This blog was written earlier in the year, and I re-posted it here in an attempt to reconnect with my anger, so that I could try to figure out exactly what I was feeling. I find that sometimes. If I can't figure out how I am feeling, starting from an idntifiable feeling,(like anger)can help me figure out what else is going on.

:rant: :angry: :angr...

Photo

The Case

Posted by LBinON , 24 October 2012 · 38 views

Since I started the process of pressing charges, I have had some pretty bad days. But I am doing Ok today.

The case was in court recently for the first time. It was a day of discovery and thankfuly I was not required to be there. I can't quite figure out how I feel about it though. Part of me is exetactic that things are finally happening, but th...

Photo

Catching Up – The Airport

Posted by LBinON , 19 September 2012 · 62 views

SO I went on a trip. A big trip. With my daughter, and my boyfriend. And it went great. The trip was amazing, and we have already booked again for next year. The best time ever. How ever…

Now first let me say I love my boyfriend and I can’t imagine life without him, that he is the dearest kindest, most supportive, patient guy in the whole world, an...

Photo

Catching Up – The Arrest

Posted by LBinON , 19 September 2012 · 50 views

Ok, I have a LOT to cover. It has been a while since I posted and I have been busy, there is the cruise and the arrest just to hit the highlights.

So I figured I would start with the arrest. Part of the reason I am starting with the arrest is to get it over with, part of it is because it seems like the biggest thing that has happened to me in a long wh...

Photo

Telling my Brother

Posted by LBinON , 19 September 2012 · 62 views

A big part of the reason I told you about my big brother in my last post is that I recently told him about what happen to me all those years ago, and I wanted to share my thoughts about that with you.
It occurred to me the other day that I had to tell my brother about this stuff. I am in the process now of pressing charges and we are at the funny stage w...

Photo

hang on...

Posted by LBinON , 06 September 2012 · 61 views

I will be away from the sight until the 17th or so for a big trip. to share when I get back

Trigger Warning

:trigger:

This Blog contains real words, detailed descriptions, and raw content. Please be aware that some people may find certain elements disturbing or triggering. I urge you to be mindful of that fact, and proceed with caution :)

December 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.