Photo

Saying Hello

Posted by justlisten , 23 July 2012 · 38 views

I'm new here.
I've only been around for a few days, and yeh, a tiny bit of me feels the tiniest bit crazy writing this post.
I'm not ready to tell my story yet, but I hope someday I will be. I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself...
I'm Hope. It will have been 7 years in September, and I am only now dealing with the past, or even wanting to.
I never expected so many triggers, and things i didn't even know were related to my attack I'm now finding out were. I wonder if maybe I'm paranoid. It's been on my mind all day today (Not sure if it's because I was in and out of pandy's all day or because it's summer) and I'm wondering if it's possible to think too much about the s.a. (One thing you'll probably notice about me pretty quick, I think A LOT)
It all feels like too much for me some days, on days like today. It makes me want to sweep everything back under the rug, to not deal with it and to hide in bed until I've forgotten.
So, besides that venting bit, I'm a writer. I have a chronic illness. Currently, confused, a lot, and hurting like crazy. I never knew healing was going to be this hard.
So yeah, that's me, in a nut shell. Feel free to come join me on my healing journey.
Hugs are appreciated, all the time!

Welcome Hope. Take your time, we are all here for you.

April 2015

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.