Photo

How I remembered it this time

Posted by Clove45 , 25 April 2013 · 45 views

We were all in the basement because of the storm. I was there unusually late because my grandma was late coming home because the roads were too dangerous. Their father was home, usually I was gone before he got home from work. He must have left early because he knew about the storm. All six of their kids were home, but he wanted to play with me. It made me feel wanted. Nobody ever picked me over anyone. He was really nice to me. I remember thinking how nice he was. I told him I missed my parents, and that I didn't get to see them a lot. Looking back, now, of course I was an easy target.

He took me into a side room. There was a bed and a bunch of cameras. He told me he wanted to take pictures of me, and he took some of me while I was playing. Then he told me he wanted me to take my clothes off. First, he told me he was a grown-up and it was okay if he said it was. Then he told me he knew what I did with his sons (two of which were abusing me) and if I didn't do what he said he would tell my parents. So I got naked. He kept taking pictures of me and made me pose for some of them.

Then he said he would take his clothes off to make me more comfortable. He started masturbating. He asked if I did, and I told him I did sometimes. He said I did it with his sons, and I should do it with him. I told him I didn't want to. Then he told me he knew what else I did with his sons, and I had to do it with him or he'd hurt me. He turned on a video camera at some point, I remember because he had problems with it at first. First he raped me orally, and then anally with his fingers. He used a lot of lube, but it still hurt a lot. He ejaculated all over my face and I cried when I tried to wipe it off. He thought it was funny.

He held me for a little while after that, and stroked my hair. He told me I was pretty. I thought it was weird, because I was a boy. It makes me sick now,

Later on he raped me anally. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't breathe. I was only 8 and he was an adult. I thought I was going to die. He held me down as he did it. He pinned me down, with one hand holding my head sideways. I was sure he was going to break me in half. I remember screaming. I knew his wife was outside. She ignored me. Again.

After that he brought his sons in and made me do things with them. I remember having trouble moving, but being able to go through the motions. I don't really remember much of it. Afterward he kind of left me there. I remember he turned the camera off and told me he would kill me and kill my family and my grandmother if I told anyone and he would give the tape to the news and everyone would know what I did and that I was a faggot. His wife came in and took me upstairs and gave me a bath afterward. Some time later I went home like it never happened. I couldn't sleep for two days, I was terrified.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.