Clove45's Blog

Photo

Thinking clearly

Posted by Clove45 , 19 June 2013 · 35 views

I get wrapped up in the moment a lot. It's difficult for me to maintain a perspective far enough away from a situation to see it for what it really is. This entire healing journey isn't going to take me to any final destination. It is not the end "for-itself" or "in-itself." It's just a step on a more important path. All of thi...

Photo

Hex against those physically abusing a partner

Posted by Clove45 , 17 June 2013 · 34 views

Every blow is a searing pain
The burning child of dust
Grows with every step
A bulbous monster that will soak your rage
And torment you till the end of your days
Safetly keeping those you may harm
And leaving you with no aid
This child of rage and violence feeds
Until you can no longer breed
The violence and destruction that you keep

Photo

This one I did to myself

Posted by Clove45 , 15 June 2013 · 63 views

I got high for the first time when I was 14. I started smoking weed and drinking alcohol on occasion. When I was 15, though I started getting into painkillers and anxiety meds. My drugs of choice were Vicodin and Oxycontin. I wasn't a burnout. I was a highly achieving student, a three-season athlete, and involved in my community. Getting high for me w...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.