Clove45's Blog

Photo

Meeting little-kid me

Posted by Clove45 , 15 May 2013 · 22 views

I guess the thought of having inner children freaks me out. I don't like the idea of my self being fractured. I've always kind of had a lot going on in my head, and sometimes it feels like there's a lot of voices talking and not all of them are me. I don't know. I'm scared of going off the deep end and it seemed to be inviting the idea...

Photo

All I'm saying is Jesus didn't save me

Posted by Clove45 , 02 May 2013 · 37 views

I grew up in Roman Catholic schools. Probably due to the SA and PA I was subjected to, not to mention the utter disdain of my so-called peers and abuse by the faculty itself, I was a bit of a behavior problem at times. My grades were good, when I made it through class. I was often sent out into the hallway, at the very least. Frequently I was ridiculed an...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.