sherodon's Blog

Photo

Is it just me? It sounds rediculous but Im worried about the girls hes cheating with . . . . .

Posted by sherodon , 16 July 2012 · 37 views

I dont know about any one else but my sexually abusive boyfriend cheats on me alot. I know I should be mad about the fact that he does this but the only thing in the past two weeks that I can focus on is the other women. I am EXTremely worried that he may be doing to to these random strangers what he does to me. I would feel soooo guilty if that was the c...

Photo

Is it just me? It sounds rediculous but Im worried about the girls hes cheating with . . . . .

Posted by sherodon , 16 July 2012 · 27 views

I dont know about any one else but my sexually abusive boyfriend cheats on me alot. I know I should be mad about the fact that he does this but the only thing in the past two weeks that I can focus on is the other women. I am EXTremely worried that he may be doing to to these random strangers what he does to me. I would feel soooo guilty if that was the c...

Photo

Posted by sherodon , 16 July 2012 · 29 views

Photo

Posted by sherodon , 16 July 2012 · 25 views

Photo

Trip to the crisis center

Posted by sherodon , 11 July 2012 · 29 views

ugggh my stomach is starting to hurt. I was cool but since coming on this site you know and looking around I guess its starting to hit me though. It hasnt really hit me yet it wont until I get there Im good at that holding of all emotion until i absolutely have to.

I just got into a huuuuge argument with my mom. Shes thinking about kicking me out. I tol...

Photo

Posted by sherodon , 11 July 2012 · 26 views

ugggh my stomach is starting to hurt. I was cool but since coming on this site you know and looking around I guess its starting to hit me though. It hasnt really hit me yet it wont until I get there Im good at that holding of all emotion until i absolutely have to.

I just got into a huuuuge argument with my mom. Shes thinking about kicking me out. I tol...

Photo

Posted by sherodon , 11 July 2012 · 26 views

Photo

physically ill?

Posted by sherodon , 10 July 2012 · 40 views

I have been nausious all day and today I got a headache so bad that it ran completely down my back I literally sat in my chair at work trying not to vomit. My vision was even blurry. My entire body hurts and as each day goes by it hurts even worse. I cant breathe. I have been sooo ok for soooo long and now I physically cannot breath. Im probably gonna pop...

Photo

So I hope I dont affend (hope thats spelled right) any one but I just have a . . not so quick quick question . . . please respond!

Posted by sherodon , 09 July 2012 · 35 views

I've never particularly talked about this and I feel really bad invading on this sight because I understand that there are those who were seriously attacked and hurt, but I don't really know how to classify what is happening to me. I am in a pretty difficult relationship. Its extremely confusing and we both really hurt eachother so I dont really c...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 14 1516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.