sherodon's Blog

Photo

Being overly sensitive

Posted by sherodon , 28 August 2012 · 58 views

So last night I got into over text with the ex boyfriend, and I had been thinking about it all day, so when my friend came over I read her some of the messages. They were really personal and for some reason I thoughht she would get that it was hard for me to share that stuff.

The messages were about saturday night and how what we had together wsa not con...

Photo

Being overly sensitive

Posted by sherodon , 28 August 2012 · 58 views

So last night I got into over text with the ex boyfriend, and I had been thinking about it all day, so when my friend came over I read her some of the messages. They were really personal and for some reason I thoughht she would get that it was hard for me to share that stuff.

The messages were about saturday night and how what we had together wsa not con...

Photo

Ugh Sick and Tired of Everything (very negitive)

Posted by sherodon , 26 August 2012 · 62 views

So I am just pissed at every one today, this is me placin blame I guess.

My mom just screamed in my face. Because she had a glass of water and wanted me to taste it because the color looked off and I said no. She said I never do anything for her.

I forgave a friend for stealing from me and now this is the second night in a row that she has blown me off....

Photo

So pissed

Posted by sherodon , 25 August 2012 · 54 views

i cant scream right now bbut I am at home so I am just going to type it and post it on this blog so hope fully it makes me feel better.

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It did a little.

Headed over to the ex boyfriends house he's actually trying to show up at my house with my mom her...

Photo

Dont want the simple life . . .

Posted by sherodon , 25 August 2012 · 60 views

So the more time that passes, the more I realize how boring my life is.

I am slso realizing the reason why I stayed with him so long.

Its because I hate my mom I think. I really cant get along with her and so I had to stay with him to escape from her. It's crazy to realize the only reason This stupid relationship got as deep as it did was because I...

Photo

Told my cousin last night

Posted by sherodon , 19 August 2012 · 81 views

I really didnt say anything, I just said that I didnt know how to tell her and that I have been wanting to tell her.

All I said was that I have been goin to the crisis center once a week for over a month now. She really didnt say much, she kept telling me that it was ok to crying even though I wasnt crying. Lol She was like your freaking out calm down....

Photo

Cant stop crying . . .

Posted by sherodon , 17 August 2012 · 61 views

So ever since yesterday I have been crying on and off and I cant freaking stop. I even cried in front of my mom today which I never ever do. I'm even crying right now. I cant stop thinking about every thing that happened.

This is so horrible I probably wont even wear make up tonight because I cant stop. This suuucks.

I think I am having flashbacks...

Photo

ughh

Posted by sherodon , 11 August 2012 · 52 views

This is so tough. Feelin soo alone. Think I'm just gonna give in and head over to the exboyfriends tonight. Cant stand being by myself all the time. It seriously is like everysingle person in my life is so unstable. I feel like I'm walking through life in a constant earthquake like I cant have any thing or any one that can just be solid for me....

Photo

I have to quit counseliiiinng :(

Posted by sherodon , 10 August 2012 · 52 views

So . . . Today I got a job, and it's from nine to six. I already had an appointment for tuesday morning so I lied and said that I had a doctor's appointment, but after that I'm not gonna be able to go back, because the counselor that I see starts after I start work, and ends before I get off. I'm really disappointed about it, this will be...

Photo

Takin notes . . . I hate him I hate him I hate him I freaking hate him (verrry bad Language)

Posted by sherodon , 07 August 2012 · 61 views

So I'm just writing this down here because I know with the way my lovely brain works I will have no memory of what happened by the end of today.

I've got some motherfuggin kick ass hair!!! I got it done yesterday and I love it. Its a red type of deep brown and it was blonde before. It's been blonde since I was twelve. Well I'v...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 4 56789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.