sherodon's Blog

Photo

Feelin down

Posted by sherodon , 15 October 2013 · 120 views

I can't stop feeling crazy. I feel crazy every day all the time I'm questioning what's wrong with me. I've become such a master at how to disconnect any emotion, that nothing I ever do is sincere. People around me notice it, and it's making it really hard to sustain any type of relationship, especially with family, and lately with the...

Photo

Flashback`` Crazy long rant

Posted by sherodon , 10 October 2013 · 109 views

So today, I was at work and I just had this really bad flashback. I was getting up from the table and I leaned down, and I just all of a sudden flashed an image in my head about a certain position that it happened in. I've been a mess all day since then. I immediately just disconnected, and zoned out for the rest of the day. It's so strange, when...

Photo

Need some Zoning out advice

Posted by sherodon , 29 September 2013 · 167 views

So I know that this is purely from the ptsd, but I keep zoning out. It makes it super hard to focus on what's happening around me, or to be able to handle life. Lately I've been flashing back alot, and when I zone out that's pretty much where my mind is. It makes me feel alot better, going back and reading old stories, of what happened last ye...

Photo

Feeling stereotypical

Posted by sherodon , 02 December 2012 · 169 views

I'm zoning out all the time now. It's like I cant handle life. I don't even want to come back down to earth I'd rather stay with my mind in other places. It's exhausting though and it wears me out mentally.

When ever I do try to be more present then I just get mad. Like I'm super mad at life right now and I cant shake the feeling...

Photo

My Epiphany for the day ( I dont know how to spell Epiphany) :) lol

Posted by sherodon , 09 November 2012 · 138 views

Sometimes when deciding whether to fix something or throw it out, is thinking about the time and trouble it would take to fix it, not about the time and trouble you gave before to fix it, but the days and fun you could be having in place of having it move forward, instead of thinking about what your losing by letting it go, think about the all the time yo...

Photo

Sometimes it's hard not to miss himm... . ..

Posted by sherodon , 26 October 2012 · 87 views

It's five thirty in the mornin. I think, but who really knows, and I miss him. I was remembering when he came back from hangin out with his friends and when I was layin in his bed and waiting for him to get home. Then I would ask him about his day and just lay my head on his chest until I fell asleep.

I was his ride or die. Why would he put something...

Photo

My wish for youuuuu

Posted by sherodon , 10 October 2012 · 78 views

Is that this life can be allllll that you want it to your dreams stay big

your worriies stay small you never try to carry more then you can hold

and while your out there gettin where your getting to

I hope you know somebody loves you and feeeels the sammme waaaaaaayyyy to

Yeahhh thiiiiiis is myyyyyyyy wish

Sorry I just heart that song <3 :)
Pay...

Photo

Avoidance

Posted by sherodon , 05 October 2012 · 146 views

So I have been having a really hard time dealing lately so instead I'm just stuffing all my feelings in a little box and pushing it away. I do everything I can not to think about it and pretend like it didnt happen lately and it's been working out alright. I just noticed it's making me way edgier.

Like I have a really short temper now, and I...

Photo

Super tired!

Posted by sherodon , 26 September 2012 · 91 views

So today was the first day!

It went really good except for I'm so socially akward. I think I'm pretty good about not looking as uncomfortable as I really am, or at least I try not to let it show, but it is still so uncomfortable. I hate not knowing like I know this sounds dumb but like not knowing when I should talk to people and when I shou...

Photo

Off to the new job!

Posted by sherodon , 26 September 2012 · 93 views

It's really early and I feel like there is something more productive that needs to be done but I cant thhink of what it is, and since I'm mostly ready, I'm on here!!

I'm super nervous but trying to force myself to be excited. I'm usually pretty good at faking it so we will see how today goes. :)

No money for lunch since I le...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.