Photo

Definately depressed

Posted by sherodon , 05 September 2012 · 102 views

Well I hope acceptance is the first step!!

My mom made a list of things for me to do each day and a dead line of one month to get a job or I'm out on my ass and my car is gone.

As weird as it sounds, I'm ready for the challenge. I literally sleep all day and I'm to exhausted to have friends. I like hang out on face book all day and sleep and my room is a mess I have no money, I want to get back to normal and hopefully I can do it!

It's gonna be tough for sure.

It does piss me off though, how she acts like I'm such a bum when I've only been out of work for two months. Pretty annoying. but what ev.

Just wish there was something to do so I could get outta the house and a way from her, but like I said, thats hard to do with no money.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be trapped here until I finally find something. I hope I can make it that long.

Acceptance does not mean you have to like it. I just learned that recently and knowing I do not have to like what I am accepting makes it easier to do something.

It is difficult to climb out of depression long enough to do something productive like finding another job and doing it. Sometimes just getting out of bed is exhausting. Threats do not help depression much so am hoping your mom becomes more supportive.

Many blessings to you :metoyou:
Me to and thank you I hope things getter better for you also.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
222324 25 262728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.