Photo

Dont want the simple life . . .

Posted by sherodon , 25 August 2012 · 93 views

So the more time that passes, the more I realize how boring my life is.

I am slso realizing the reason why I stayed with him so long.

Its because I hate my mom I think. I really cant get along with her and so I had to stay with him to escape from her. It's crazy to realize the only reason This stupid relationship got as deep as it did was because I was to afraid to deal with my own shit. So then I just made it worse by stayin with him.

I really dont like her at all though. Shes on my nerves and depends on me way to much. But now that I recognize that, I know that I am handling it much better.

I mean Fu*( I actually recognize my panic attacks now, like before I just seen them as I am upset but now I realize that I aint crazy or over reacting, I am having a panic attack.

I cant even explain how real everything is feeling now. Its as if I have been living in a dream for three and a half years, and now I just woke up.

If you want to know my life, Just listen to Katy Perry "Wide Awake" lol.

But seriously something has got to give, because I am bored with this life already and I got a long way to go!!

Hopefuully I will figure it out soon!!

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.