Photo

I have to quit counseliiiinng :(

Posted by sherodon , 10 August 2012 · 45 views

So . . . Today I got a job, and it's from nine to six. I already had an appointment for tuesday morning so I lied and said that I had a doctor's appointment, but after that I'm not gonna be able to go back, because the counselor that I see starts after I start work, and ends before I get off. I'm really disappointed about it, this will be my fifth session with her so I know that I have most of the "tools" I need to be able to avoid violent situations with my ex boyfriend, but I thought it would have been a big help having her to talk to since I decided on the no contact thing with him, and since I have pretty much failed at it. It makes me even more sad cuz I didnt get to see her this week and I really wanted to tell her about monday night because it would make me feel better to tall some one the real reasons for these bruises.

This really sucks and I have no money to go any where else with more compatible hours to me.

I'll just have to suck it up and try to get away from him on my own. :tear:

Thank God I'll still have you guys!!

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.