Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
- He took me out places on dates.
- He bought my alcohol.
He gives me a place to stay when I dont want to be any where else. I get to sleep with my head on his chest. He's working extremely hard on fixing the negative.
The things that are crossed out arent true any more because now I'm really afraid of him.
5 Bad things about staying with my boyfriend:
- This new found change was not be permanent.
- He makes me sleep exactly the way he wants me to and I have to lay there with him breathing in my face until he falls asleep and I can move because he wont even let me blink when he gets comfortable.
- He has, and will make me have sex with him again.
- He started threatening, hitting, and not responding to me when I try to talk to him again.
- He started holding against me the few nice things that he does for me, . . . again.
5 Good things about breaking up with my boyfriend:
- I never have to change my mood to match what he wants ever again.
- I will never have to have sex with any one when I dont want to ever again.
- I will never have to find other girl's property in his room ever again.
- He will never be able to manipulate my emotions ever again.
- He will never be able to intimidate me, or put his hands on me, in public or in private ever again.
- I will not have to loose my friend ship with my best friend.
- I will save money.
- I wont have to get up extra early so that I can rush home and get ready for the day after staying with him.
- I wont have to drop everything at any moment of any day just to meet his needs/wants.
- I could date new people. (lol) :confused:/> (I forgot there were other people out there to date)
5 bad things about breaking up with him:
- I miss his face.
- I have to sleep at my mom's house every night.
- No one will buy my alcohol :(/>
- No one will take me on dates.
- I would put a number five but I cant think of any more :(/>
0 Comments On This Entry
on Dec 02 2012 08:04 PM
My Epiphany for the day ( I dont know how to spell Epiphany) :) lol
on Nov 09 2012 08:31 PM
Sometimes it's hard not to miss himm... . ..
on Oct 26 2012 03:40 AM
My wish for youuuuu
on Oct 10 2012 07:30 PM
on Oct 05 2012 05:32 PM