Photo

physically ill?

Posted by sherodon , 10 July 2012 · 54 views

I have been nausious all day and today I got a headache so bad that it ran completely down my back I literally sat in my chair at work trying not to vomit. My vision was even blurry. My entire body hurts and as each day goes by it hurts even worse. I cant breathe. I have been sooo ok for soooo long and now I physically cannot breath. Im probably gonna pop a muscle relaxer before work just incase I get a tension head ache again. I vomitted after dinner. Dont worry it wasnt on purpose. I just threw up for no reason. I jump at the very smallest sounds and even in this intense heat around here I am freezing all the time. Its not because Im being abused. Its beccause I think that Im being abused. I know Im not being a very good fellow blogger but If I would have just never dropped the reality stick in the first place then I wouldnt be feelingg like this. I just want things to go back to how they were. I know that this is a horrible thing to say but I wish I would have never tried to get help. :( now I just feel like a victim when in reality I know that im not. I was perfectly fine in my perfect little bubble until I heard the R word. Crisis center appointment tommorrow after work, Its probably going to be the longest day of my life.

Understand your strength to over come because there is some of us who cant even handle hearing we may have a problem.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.