sherodon's Blog

Photo

Feelin down

Posted by sherodon , 15 October 2013 · 111 views

I can't stop feeling crazy. I feel crazy every day all the time I'm questioning what's wrong with me. I've become such a master at how to disconnect any emotion, that nothing I ever do is sincere. People around me notice it, and it's making it really hard to sustain any type of relationship, especially with family, and lately with the...

Photo

Flashback`` Crazy long rant

Posted by sherodon , 10 October 2013 · 101 views

So today, I was at work and I just had this really bad flashback. I was getting up from the table and I leaned down, and I just all of a sudden flashed an image in my head about a certain position that it happened in. I've been a mess all day since then. I immediately just disconnected, and zoned out for the rest of the day. It's so strange, when...

October 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.