sherodon's Blog

Photo

Sometimes it's hard not to miss himm... . ..

Posted by sherodon , 26 October 2012 · 75 views

It's five thirty in the mornin. I think, but who really knows, and I miss him. I was remembering when he came back from hangin out with his friends and when I was layin in his bed and waiting for him to get home. Then I would ask him about his day and just lay my head on his chest until I fell asleep.

I was his ride or die. Why would he put something...

Photo

My wish for youuuuu

Posted by sherodon , 10 October 2012 · 62 views

Is that this life can be allllll that you want it to your dreams stay big

your worriies stay small you never try to carry more then you can hold

and while your out there gettin where your getting to

I hope you know somebody loves you and feeeels the sammme waaaaaaayyyy to

Yeahhh thiiiiiis is myyyyyyyy wish

Sorry I just heart that song <3 :)
Pay...

Photo

Avoidance

Posted by sherodon , 05 October 2012 · 123 views

So I have been having a really hard time dealing lately so instead I'm just stuffing all my feelings in a little box and pushing it away. I do everything I can not to think about it and pretend like it didnt happen lately and it's been working out alright. I just noticed it's making me way edgier.

Like I have a really short temper now, and I...

October 2012

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.