sherodon's Blog

Photo

I miss him :( Verry depressing post

Posted by sherodon , 23 September 2012 · 50 views

Just felt the need to whine, I want to be over this, I want to stop thinking about it, but most importantly I want to be over him, I really miss him tonight and tonight I just dont see the point in breaking it off. :(

I miss sundays with him. When things were good we would usually go out on sundays or wednesdays and I at least stayed with him every sunda...

Photo

Just think I need to write

Posted by sherodon , 21 September 2012 · 34 views

So I found these old letters in my memory box last night.

They were poems, well more like raps and I know it sounds dumb but i am so proud of them lol.

I was stupid and when I was in middle school everytime I drank I tried to wrap but I guess one time I wrote them down, and they make sense lol.

But I used to do that all the time, write, and I want to...

Photo

Some things I want myself to know.

Posted by sherodon , 16 September 2012 · 55 views

So it took a couple mixed drinks to get here, but after this isolated depressing, aggravating weekend, there are somethings that I think I need to accept.

Dear not sherodon because that isnt your real name only the name you use on pandys,

Your support group does not make you as a survivor. Because they cannot handle supporting you in the way that you de...

Photo

Super nervous

Posted by sherodon , 13 September 2012 · 32 views

So today I am supposed to go fill out an assessment test for a job opportunity but I'm really scared. I dont know why I am scared. I am afraid that it will be like a big company and I dont handle crowds well. I applied for the place and they gave me a four day window and different times for the day where you can come. I wanted to get there right at ni...

Photo

Panicking

Posted by sherodon , 12 September 2012 · 36 views

So right now I'm having a panic attack. I know that's all that it is so that's good I guess.

My mom just keeps telling me to snap out of it. She says to stop being depressed and move on and keeps pressuring me and I told her last night that the abuse wasnt just physical but it was sexual to, and all though her reaction was really great and sh...

Photo

Panicking

Posted by sherodon , 12 September 2012 · 35 views

So right now I'm having a panic attack. I know that's all that it is so that's good I guess.

My mom just keeps telling me to snap out of it. She says to stop being depressed and move on and keeps pressuring me and I told her last night that the abuse wasnt just physical but it was sexual to, and all though her reaction was really great and sh...

Photo

messed up a little bit

Posted by sherodon , 06 September 2012 · 46 views

So I cleaned the whole house today whoop whoop! home girl actually got outta bed before three lol.

I wanna post but I'm not to sure what to say.

I went to the ex boyfriends last night. I almost begged him to let me come over. I dont know whats wrong with me.
I just wanted to sleep next to him. I wanted to smell the cologne on his shirt and have...

Photo

Definately depressed

Posted by sherodon , 05 September 2012 · 44 views

Well I hope acceptance is the first step!!

My mom made a list of things for me to do each day and a dead line of one month to get a job or I'm out on my ass and my car is gone.

As weird as it sounds, I'm ready for the challenge. I literally sleep all day and I'm to exhausted to have friends. I like hang out on face book all day and...

Photo

Really emotional today . . . moved by your alls stories.

Posted by sherodon , 04 September 2012 · 30 views

Dont really get why but I cant stop crying. Just feelin really exhausted I can hardly hold my eyes open.

I just wish that things would have worked out, and that I wouldnt have pissed him off, and that he was able to control his anger.

We coulda had something really good.

I might just be havin an emotional day. I dont know if yall know how strong you g...

Photo

Starting to remember? triggers references to Dr**s

Posted by sherodon , 28 August 2012 · 30 views

So I have three years of my life, from six to nine, that is gone. I just have no memory of it. If some one asks me if any one has ever lived with me and my mom I would say no because I completely forgot about my stepdad's existence.

But lately I have been remembering, that I forgot him, if that makes since. In the past few weeks I realized I had no...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.