Photo

I do not feel normal lately

Posted by writer2010 , 05 September 2012 · 21 views

But yet again, I have been told that "normal" does not exist. I just been bummed every time after my stupid writing shorts class. I know, how pathetic but I spoke with my professor for some guidance with writing and eventually I said something which led to another and before we left, she told me to possibly seek help at school counseling but to get help so I do not let the words of people who have put me down before with the writing. She said not to let others ruin my creativity; but of course, she does not know everything about my life just like I do not know hers fully. I have just been angry and then I bawl my eyes out over everything. From him to my father, whom I sometimes miss but I think I miss the fact that I wish I had a dad, and the whole stupid "my life did not turn out the way I pictured it." I just keep everything bottled up and it makes me pissed that my mother will not listen to me or when she "feels like," then I am a liar and whatnot.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.