writer2010's Blog

Photo

Getting annoyed with family

Posted by writer2010 , 05 September 2013 · 59 views

Ever since my aunt, on my dad's side, sent me this text saying that no pressure but it was time for me to stand-up and do what I think is in my best interest, etc., I find myself getting actually anxious and angry and just annoyed whenever my phone goes off and a see that it is an incoming text from her or even on FB.

I feel bad/guilty because on my...

Photo

Feeling ugh a bit on edge again

Posted by writer2010 , 01 September 2013 · 51 views

That on edge/anxiety feeling like I need to pace around to walk it off or something is a bit back today. It has been on and off like a lightswitch with the anxiety. I do my best not to get freaked out which used to trigger them real bad; I guess I just try to deal with it the best I can.

I was watching one of those indie films, the ones that inspire me t...

Photo

School...

Posted by writer2010 , 30 August 2013 · 43 views

...hope I can handle it this last year. First week is a bit tiring and yes, overwhelming but really hope that I enjoy these last semesters. Find myself not only wanting to rush through the school year but even the holidays because of him. Things I want to focus on is living in the "now," not letting the past and people upset or ruin my life, and w...

Photo

Second day of school was a bit better

Posted by writer2010 , 28 August 2013 · 37 views

Really looking a bit forward to my acting class. First presentation next week where we each talk about something we are passionate about. I plan to discuss about the novel (although I hesitant for a few minutes since another student is going to bring in a book she wrote for school so got me all self-conscious).

Although my mind has been constantly going...

Photo

First day back...

Posted by writer2010 , 26 August 2013 · 41 views

So school went okay today; was just really really tired because my cat wakes up in middle of the night and cries and cries. Feel like I have a baby sometimes with him. I am actually looking forward to my first assignment for my acting class which is to present something that we are passionate about. I wanted to do mine on the novel I have ben writing for...

Photo

Starting school again tomorrow

Posted by writer2010 , 25 August 2013 · 51 views

Slightly nervous. Concerned. Bits of everything.

This past year, my junior year in college, was one of the HARDEST semesters ever. I am trying my best to 'focus' on the fact that this semester, it is just random classes so maybe it will be a break from the writing/film-TV world. I was telling my T a few weeks ago that taking the film classes-es...

Photo

Been feeling a bit on edge

Posted by writer2010 , 23 August 2013 · 64 views

I told my T the other day about feeling a bit on edge since ending my internship last week. She said it is most likely from coming down that "high" atmosphere from staying busy with the internship and enjoying it and then coming home, where my days are a bit less climatic. It worries me a bit because keep thinking it is anxiety; but ever since end...

Photo

A bit frustrated

Posted by writer2010 , 18 August 2013 · 27 views

Ever since moving, it has been tough to actually "get into" writing like enjoying the polish ups and whatnot. I also find myself a bit worried since I have not been as worried like usually. Feel like living with mom's fiance too is keeping my mom...grounded a bit. Which is good but still weird since we argue more; but not getting hopes up or w...

Photo

A bit frustrated

Posted by writer2010 , 18 August 2013 · 38 views

Ever since moving, it has been tough to actually "get into" writing like enjoying the polish ups and whatnot. I also find myself a bit worried since I have not been as worried like usually. Feel like living with mom's fiance too is keeping my mom...grounded a bit. Which is good but still weird since we argue more; but not getting hopes up or w...

Photo

Dont know if this should worry me

Posted by writer2010 , 11 August 2013 · 39 views

Ever since the move, feel like his name gets brought up more. A little "incident" happened on the day my mom, her fiance and I moved. Found out my brother's old TV was hooked up in my new bedroom-even though I told my mom the day before that I clearly did not want anything that was his or my dad's. So, when I said that I did not want the T...

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20 212223242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.