Photo

fed up

Posted by survadvo , 10 November 2012 · 114 views

Well there is this part of me that feels like I've been through so much this last year that I think my limit of crap that I can deal with has been exceeded. Before I might have been more understanding but now I just tell people I've had enough of to "get lost" as I haven't got the patience .....

....but as I wrote that last line, No its not that I've lost my patience its that I have gained more self respect like I had blogged previously, that before I would just let things go and forgive to easy and now I care about myself too much to be hurt and put down.

So yea I may have exceeded the amount of crap I can take in a year, I may have less patience but that's because I value me as a person a hell of a lot more!

I am fed up today because I haven't been treated the way I deserve, but at the end of the day I would rather see that they are maybe not such good people to have around me rahter then carry on ignoring that they do not value me.

So I am glad I am fed up and angry, I am glad that I can see what's wrong with the situation and I'm glad that I am stronger than they are and i am able to make a change to my life to stop it happening again !

August 2014

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.