Photo

glitter pens and iceing sugar

Posted by survadvo , 20 July 2012 · 49 views

my mum decided to arrange a deadline with my boss for giving back my uniforms, well actually i dont have the motivation or the strength to face that right now... my mums answer... ask your friend to do it... well im afraid it doesnt work like that i cant have my friends running around after me. they are my responsibilities and i will get around to them when i am strong enough too.

i now have loads of anxiety where i know i have tog et it done and im feeling crappy about it. I really need to have this chat with my mum as i know my pace and she does not determine it.

i am doing well,

• i still find the strength to talk to people i love and laugh with them,
  • i still look after the children when i can
  • i go to all my doctor and T appointments,
  • sometimes i even go out with friends
  • i go to town to do errands when i need too.

right now i am learning how to live daily life again

my first step was to learn how too look after myself

• i kept the house clean
  • i did my washing
  • i unpacked my home
  • i decorated and put pictures up so i felt safe
  • i kept myself clean

i feel like im now on the second step doing all the things i have listed.

at some point il be able to handle more but right now i need to master this step.

im having days where i dont want to be around people but i am pushing myself too
im having days where i could nap all day but i am persuading myself to get up
im having days where i havent slept for the whole night before but im a kind of routine
im having days where i couldnt care less but i still get up and washed and do the housework
im having days where i feel overwhelmed..... i havent mastered those days yet but i will and when i have il be able to cope with working, studying at uni, hobbies and voluntary work. until then im going to keep learning about myself.

i have done alot of baking in the last few weeks and i have started my healing project to bring out my creativity. im finding this so therapeutic. i feel like a child again but its great ! glitter pens and iceing sugar. what more can i ask for !

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.