There is still plenty of time and spaces if you'd like to sign up for the Guest Speaker Chat scheduled for this Saturday!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
- i wont be ever allowed to see my cousins again
- id be better off not around
- im never going to amount to anything
- ive failed the people i should be caring most about
- im going to loose my job before i find another one
- if they do stop me from seeing my cousins then thats thier guilt and shame not mine, they may even be trying to be protective worried about what i will say t them about thier father, like a member at pandys said to me i could try sending i very brief note to them in the post and a small token of love. when they get older i can try and built a relationship with them. i could always contact social services for contact advice.
- another member at pandys has shown me that if your not around the pain you have is transferred to my loved ones, so i wouldnt want to leave them with that legacy. even if i moved away they would be worried.
- ok so i may not be going where i want to be right now, but ive got to look after myself and get healthy before i can strive and reach what i know i can.
- once i am stronger and if i feel the same then i will build bridges with poeple i no longer talk too, i will always care for these people. and the weight of the world doesnt lie on my shoulders. i am not responsible for them.
- if i loose my job then il find another one. but i need to be proactive... as long as i am trying my best what more can i ask of myself
right now time for a coffee :)/>