Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
- failure in career
- mental health problems long term
- failure in relationships
- never having closure
- release of my perp
- sometimes we have to take a step backwards in order to progress forwards
- i have to be proactive with my healing to prevent relapses *its ok to take my time*
- i have been through a life different from the people around me, they have achieved different things to me. il get there when i have the strength too
- i already have some closure and as my healing progresses il have more closure. it will come.
- when that day comes, the release of my perp, il be a stronger person, and il be protected by loved one and authorities