fears

- failure in career
- mental health problems long term
- failure in relationships
- never having closure
- release of my perp

Attitudes

- sometimes we have to take a step backwards in order to progress forwards
- i have to be proactive with my healing to prevent relapses *its ok to take my time*
- i have been through a life different from the people around me, they have achieved different things to me. il get there when i have the strength too
- i already have some closure and as my healing progresses il have more closure. it will come.
- when that day comes, the release of my perp, il be a stronger person, and il be protected by loved one and authorities

I love those attitudes.. i am sure you can do anything u put your mind to. I see your stre ngth xx
I really love the post, hope all goes well for you. Thank you too for keeping strong :hug:
thinking of you.. like this exercise and your attitudes.. I understand your fears.. tgc
tre x
Starq, writer and theresa thank you all for the comments. Thank you for seeing my strength... It did feel good turning all my negatives into empowering statements for myself. Haven't quite done that before. Although I did feel a bit insane theoretically talking to myself haha hope you are all well.

Take good care of yourselves

X

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.