negative..ha!

unfixable

broken

unloveable

exhausted

unhappy

powerless

hurt

......ive had enough i just want things to be better, its my perception ... so why cant i perceive things differently.

i just want to be able to write in this blog or write a status etc where im happy

i feel like im just moaning.... all the time

maybe its just me.... maybe im fucked up... maybe thats why bad things happen to me...

even writing this post i hate it ! erruggghhhh

Keep writing it - don't pressure yourself to write positive happy stuff yet - you have to get the negative stuff out the way first to unplug the dam. Then the better stuff will be able to flow more freely.

Keep going - don't stop now - just write whatever comes and we'll all be here for you while you get this stuff out the way.

Dreamgirl
i will, thank you and i like the metophor of unplugging the dam, that has really hit home. :) x

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.