survadvo's Blog

Photo

5 things

Posted by survadvo , 24 January 2014 · 140 views

been a while since ive done this and ive just blogged a pretty ranty blog just a few minutes ago but other than imagining my safe place i thought iw ould try some old techniques so here i go .... 

5 things im grateful for: 

- my friends and family being so supportive when there was once a time when they were not supportive at all...

Photo

Back Again ! EMDR

Posted by survadvo , 24 January 2014 · 92 views

Okay so I haven't been on pandies for a long time. 
I even briefly forgot what it was called. i just new i wanted to come back and visit! 

I forgot about this blog. 

I forgot how much comfort it used to give me. i started to read a few posts and it reminded me what i have achieved and how proud i should be of myself. It also m...

January 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.