survadvo's Blog

Photo

an end but really the beginning - may be triggering

Posted by survadvo , 18 June 2012 · 42 views

a few days ago my "partner" told me that i was responsible for the abuse that i endured and that i needed to stop going on about it.

Today i left him.

I feel emotional and down if im honest but i cant forgive him. I dont need people like that in my life.

when we were in the cafe talking today, an incident between us came up from the past....

Photo

exhausted !

Posted by survadvo , 17 June 2012 · 42 views

Had a good day with my family today but I'm still not .... I don't know .... Me ? I just feel exhausted.
Exhausted with having to lie to younger members of the family about what happened to me even though they ask me questions.
"Why is he in prison"
"How long will he be there"
"Who did he hurt"
"why are you upset?...

Photo

dealing with mixed emotions

Posted by survadvo , 15 June 2012 · 52 views

I started a new journey on the 1st of April 2011. A journey which would leave me in the place I am now. On that day I made that phone call to the police and reported what had happened to me. On the 24th of may 2012 he was found guilty. It's been a hard long struggle. I thought that once the court case was over no matter the out come I would be...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.