My Life story

Posted by laylah2987 , 09 June 2012 · 15 views

Who knew that my life would have turned out this way? :confused: Who knew that the person who supposedly protected me ended abusing me mentally, sexually, and verbally? Who knew? If I had known that on the day that my mother gave birth to me, i would have had such a painful, traumatic life, i would have tried to go back in her womb :lol:
When I came to this state, i had the idea of living happy with my brothers, cousins, aunties,etc :yahoo: but i was living in fairy tale dream. there was no such a life like this. Once I was done unpacking, this fairy tale dream came into a horrific dream that i thought i could come out of. I had never once wanted to live this nightmare. Everything turned 180 without even blinking my eyes. The day, I stepped out of the plane that was when my life flipped. i once was a happy child playing with dolls, playing hop-scotch with my friends, now i am a victim of child slave, a victim of sexually assault. Who knew??

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.