Photo

Bitchy mood

Posted by tpatt2008 , 07 November 2012 · 20 views

My boyfriend's best friend triggers me. I've been depressed all week and today he comes over. I loathe this guy. He never hurt me, but he reminds me of everything that's wrong in this world. He reminds me of every man I used to throw myself in front of, just for a little bit of attention, a little bit of love. I'm disgusted. I've been in a real bitchy way all day. I'm just fucking pissed. The guy that I want is just like him. The guy who hurt me. The men who hurt me. I hate it. I'm so confused, so frustrated with myself. How can I desire the man who hurt me? How can I want nothing more than to run to him???

I'm just gonna drink. I need to feel something else. I've been crying all week.
It's my fault. I talked to them. I talked to three of my abusers. That's my fault. Now I want them. It's so fucking fucked up.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 242526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.