Mountain out of a Molehill?

Photo

Two Weeks

Posted by tpatt2008 , 09 June 2012 · 6 views

As I'm writing my psychology paper, the anger is returning. I'm not mad at the paper. I'm mad at trying to make my life sound gentle. Or just harsh enough.

I'm angry because I'm PMSing.

I'm angry because my boyfriend is shutting me out and he FORGETS that I don't have anyone else in this stupid city. I feel like he's...

Photo

Busy Sunday

Posted by tpatt2008 , 03 June 2012 · 6 views

So much to do today, no time to dwell on other things. It will probably be like this for awhile. First day of work tomorrow. A good friend broke her leg the other day so she invited me to house sit for her while she's in rehab. That means I don't have to spend money I don't have trying to move into my own place before my boyfriend deploys....

Photo

Can't get clean enough

Posted by tpatt2008 , 02 June 2012 · 6 views

I wish there was a shower for my insides. A shower for my mind. My skin is clean, but that's it. I still smell like sex. And I itch now. Yes, I am going to the doctor next week. Thank you for asking. I'm assuming one of the bastards gave me something. Which I in turn have probably given to my boyfriend.

There's no shower for this kind...

Photo

One Week

Posted by tpatt2008 , 01 June 2012 · 11 views

I've only read two other blogs and already I feel like I shouldn't be here. I've been grappling with being a "survivor" for years. What have I really survived? Compared to some stories, mine was a walk in the park. I feel so out of place here, and yet yesterday, when I signed up, I wanted so badly to be apart of this community. Fee...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
2122232425 26 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.