The Crazy Life of a University Student

Photo

I am...

Posted by SarahB , 17 November 2012 · 25 views

I am not a skinny twig and no I donít wear designer clothes and I donít have a fancy car. I donít come from a family, which has money, and I pay for school myself. I am not one of the popular people and I am extremely shy. I canít dance, and I canít sing as much as I wish I could. Outside of photography and mediocre writing skills my level of talent is 0....

Photo

Life Support

Posted by SarahB , 22 July 2012 · 7 views

So I decided that I wanted to help others in my situation so I started another blog on wordpress, specifically for that reason. I also made sure to include a shout out to Pandys :hug: I am posting my first entry here as well, and I was hoping for opinions. One of the reasons I'm doing this is because I think that it would help me too. Anyway here i...

Photo

Life Support

Posted by SarahB , 22 July 2012 · 19 views

So I decided that I wanted to help others in my situation so I started another blog on wordpress, specifically for that reason. I also made sure to include a shout out to Pandys :hug: I am posting my first entry here as well, and I was hoping for opinions. One of the reasons I'm doing this is because I think that it would help me too. Anyway here i...

Photo

Colorado

Posted by SarahB , 21 July 2012 · 13 views

Life can change in an instant, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst. It is unfortunate that tonight I write about the worst. I would like to start with a quote. Harriet Beecher Stowe said, “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.” What truth this has. As I write this tonight, exactly 2...

Photo

Lonely

Posted by SarahB , 04 July 2012 · 10 views

So itís been a while since my last entry and Iíve really been meaning to add another one and now seems like the perfect time. In my last post I explained everything that happened to me with the exception of the court proceedings and such but I am saving that for the forum itself. The purpose of this entry is simple; I need to get my feelings out thereÖbad...

Photo

Why I'm Here

Posted by SarahB , 28 May 2012 · 22 views

Hey there, so this is actually my first time blogging so this could actually get fairly interesting, I am a 21 year old film student just trying to get through life. Writing and photography are hobbies of mine and so anyone who actually reads this will probably see a lot of one or both. I'm actually fairly hesitant to post here, mainly because before...

January 2015

S M T W T F S
25 26 2728293031

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Twitter

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.