Photo

Yay for phobias

Posted by MS7355 , 20 June 2012 · 7 views

So I just wanted to share this because it is on my mind constantly. Since I have started to become "aware" of what happened to me, I developed a vomiting phobia. I still eat 3 times a day and I have an appetite. My restrictions lie with eating out, drinking and freaking out when people get the stomach flu. Im scared that I will get food poisoning from a restaurant so I wont eat meat. I have never been a drinker but if you have read any previous posts you may be aware that I get told that I never "cut loose" and that I distance myself around people that do drink. I never have more than 2 or 3 drinks maybe once a month because I am afraid that I will get too drunk and get sick. I cannot stand hearing people say that they were sick because they got a stomach virus, it makes me want to soak everything in bleach. I am afraid that I will be hit with the sickness.

Whenever I experience a time when I am exposed to it, I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest and I have been stabbed with a thousand pins and needles. I have been dealing with this for almost 3 years now and I am absolutely over it.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.