Tillit's Loft

Photo

Little joys

Posted by Tillit , 31 August 2012 · 96 views

I'm feeling upbeat today, probably mostly because I've got my monthly study loan payout to my account, so I thought I would share some of the "little joys" that just might make me even more happy right now, or soothe me on a bad day. From the top of my head:

- A fresh sheet of bubble wrap.

- A well-stocked cookie jar!

- Ice coffee in the sun.

- A wonderful sunny day in the world's best village (Sogndal in my <3)!

Feel free to comment and add your own...

Photo

My laptop is my worst enemy

Posted by Tillit , 06 August 2012 · 90 views

I've come to realization. It's been there for a long time, but it's only latelly that I've made the decision to really "catch" it and act upon it.

My laptop is my worst enemy.
That, and my bed.

I'm working on my social anxiety and depression. I often have to "work up the guts" to leave my room, and do things like get...

Photo

Hating "society" more than the abusers

Posted by Tillit , 05 July 2012 · 55 views

Anyone else here hate certain people more than they hate r****ists?

The ones who don't believe survivors when they open up, or who blame the victims or make up all sorts of excuses for the perpetrator. The police and court system that so often fails to do its job in the first place, or aquits perps for the most outrageous reasons, or hand out ridicul...

Photo

The girl with the ribbon tattoo

Posted by Tillit , 22 June 2012 · 49 views

So I was hanging out in Bergen with one of my best buddies, who happens to be a r. survivor, and as we stood outside a local food store this girl came out. She looked to be in her late teens, or early twenties. On the side of her neck, clearly visible, was a teal ribbon :tealribbon: .

I wanted to say something to her but was too dumbstruck to do so. My...

Photo

Being a survivor means...

Posted by Tillit , 26 April 2012 · 58 views

So there's a thread on the forums, 1001 things it means to be a survivor, where people post little gems that reflects life with this particular kind of past.
I'm not a r* survivor -- but I do struggle with my inner demons due because something has happened, and I'm not saying what. But either way, I decided to gather the ones that ressonated with me. I've...

Photo

High hopes

Posted by Tillit , 22 April 2012 · 58 views

Short introduction. I'm male, in my 20's, European, and my user handle means "trust" in my first language. I'm a traumatized secondary survivor and I'm not sure what i'll use this site and blog for, but I'm glad to be here.
I know that I love writing and blogging, so you'll possibly see a lot from me here.
Stay safe all.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
3 456789

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.