Photo

High hopes

Posted by Tillit , 22 April 2012 · 58 views

Short introduction. I'm male, in my 20's, European, and my user handle means "trust" in my first language. I'm a traumatized secondary survivor and I'm not sure what i'll use this site and blog for, but I'm glad to be here.
I know that I love writing and blogging, so you'll possibly see a lot from me here.
Stay safe all.

Hey Tillit welcome and being a secondary survivor is very hard because many times your racked with feeling powerless to help the person who is hurting and that can be a big problem. I hope you can find help here and I hope this place gives you somewhere safe to vent and share your story. Welcome :D
Thanks, feels good to come here and see someone has commented already. I feel very welcome here :) .
Glad to hear it yeah I was worried when I first came here too. Everyone is super nice and no judging. Probably one of the best sites I have ever been too lol. ohhh and since I have been dying to use this again as a welcome gift I present you withhhhhhh.....the dancing bunny!!!!1 :P :dancingbunny:

May 2015

S M T W T F S
34 5 6789

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.