Tillit's Loft

Photo

Learning to be assertive through horse riding

Posted by Tillit , 25 March 2014 · 37 views

I'm walking a horse back from a paddock to the stable. It's one of the two bigger horses at the stable, and she knows this very well. As we near the stable, she first starts to walk faster, then she throws her head at me and tries to push me away. I yell "no" firmly and slap her side, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to make the point that I'm not...

Photo

Long day; thoughts about future

Posted by Tillit , 11 March 2014 · 45 views

So today I got up for breakfast as usual, but as everyone else headed for assembly I walked down the hill to the village and got on the bus for an hour-long ride to a nearby town. Here in in the heart of rural Scandinavia, things are often far away from where you live, so long trips is just something you've got to put up with if you want to live in a vill...

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Search My Blog

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.