Photo

anyone else ever feel alone in their pain?

Posted by bellabee3 , 10 June 2012 · 113 views

i am really hurting today. it just feels so hard. im tired and by myself, and feel really lonely. im cold and frozen inside, while i weep in my heart black tears.

does anyone else feel like this? i feel as if i am broken beyond repair. i want to be "fixed" but doubt this is even possible. there are no magic wands in our world for this, there are no magic wands period.

i wish i had some sort of family who could be there to support me, and care for me the way i care and support them but i have none of that. i am just me, a loner island in a world where no woman/man is meant to be an island.

Photo
blondie2002
Jun 10 2012 07:48 PM
Sometimes I do. Being a survivor of s**ual violence, can be isolateing at times but please know you're not alone here at Pandora's.
I do too. I'm starting to accept that maybe I will never be repaired-I just want to learn how to cope with the effects of the abuse. I know the loneliness adds another dimension2 the pain but we are always here for u (((hugS)))
Photo
mad~mad~madison
Jun 11 2012 05:09 AM
sorry your hurting right now, if you ever wanna chat or vent or anything feel free to pm if you want, I know what its like to feel alone and be alone, even on here it is lonley. I'm lucky though at least my mum is there for me, supporting and loving me no matter what. I feel that fear all the time, that i am broken and wont be able to change, but i do have hope and i keep trying.
:hug: maddi
Yes Evie, I feel that way most of the time. I'm sorry that you are feeling the same way, no one should ever have to. Feel free to send me a message any time if you ever want to talk. :hug: if okay
Me too. I often feel so alone. I think many of us do. Keep reaching out here if you can.
Blondi, you are not alone. My soul is on the island with you. I have not had family to love me for decades. I got so use to not feeling or accepting love that I don't even know if I know what it looks like. I feel that kind of love is for other people. I survived with optimistic hope and now that I see how my pain kept me from living and allowing kind people to love me. I feel mad at myself and bit hopeless for not welcoming kind good love in my life. I always sought those who could not be there for me and those who were kind I ran like hell for they scared me. Now that I am in my forties, I feel that finding love or being able to be in a relationship is not in my cards. So you are not alone.

Gosh, I hate sounding so hopeless for there is still a part of me that thinks I can learn to feel and give love without all this weight. With that said, I HOPE that you, the all others people on this web site and I find a sense of belonging and love. I hope that we all can welcome and spot healthy love and able to avoid those with unpure intentions.
You are not alone, Blondi. AS a survivor of physical and sexual abuse, I , sometimes feel alone and lonely, but I have to be optimistic that I will get to the end of the tunnel. So, i am trying to say is that you are not alone, eventhough it may feel like you are, but i want you to know that I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on, vent or talk. We are here to help each other on our times of need :hug: :hi5:
I am a new member, but reading other members stories give me hope.
Feel free to email me whenever you feel like you are alone

Sometimes I do. Being a survivor of s**ual violence, can be isolateing at times but please know you're not alone here at Pandora's.

thank you for letting me know i am not alone here. pandora really helps... :s

Me too. I often feel so alone. I think many of us do. Keep reaching out here if you can.

i am trying my best to reach out, but sometimes it feels too scary, to idea of rejection yet again

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.