Photo

this day is so long

Posted by Evie03 , 27 April 2012 · 40 views

so today i had work for 7 hours without a break. i had to concentrate and talk the whole time, and now i am just so tired...i feel tired of fighting, i feel tired of my life and struggling, i feel like i have nothing to keep going for, i feel like i cant do this anymore, i feel lost. i am just really really tired... :(

i wish i had something positive to say, but i dont. i have my interview next week for the police, the evidential one. i am scared and worried. i dont know what to say. i dont know if i remember enough details to make it go to court, i dont know if i want it to go to court. im lost and tired.

Photo
purplelikeme
Apr 27 2012 09:51 AM
I am impressed by your courage for talking to the police. It was something that I could not do. I know what you mean about being tired...emotionally, physically, mentally. It just takes so much out of you.
it has taken me a long long long time... but now other people are in danger... and i couldnt forgive myself if i hadnt said something and it happened to someone else n ruined their life too...

January 2015

S M T W T F S
25 26 2728293031

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.