Photo

That's okay.

Posted by Behind.My.Eyes , 06 April 2012 · 13 views

Somedays are good and somedays are bad, that's okay.

Somedays- I want to cut myself to pieces, not get out of bed, and cry if I have the strength. Everyone pushes their opinions on you. You should be working it'll fix all of your depression or It could be worse. They just happen to be wrong. No, you should not role over and give up. That would be like falling and never wanting to stand again (more complex but still). You pick yourself back up and sometimes you get to be pissed and take that break and say, I just can't right now. But all is worth it once you get to be able to smile and just breathe.

It's all worth it because somedays are bad, but somedays are good. And, that's okay. :)

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.