Photo

I'm So Tired

Posted by alwayswondering , 02 April 2012 · 11 views

I'm so tired of saying yes to people all the time. To smiling at what they're saying to me. I'm sick of feeling guilty, of feeling obligated, of feeling like if I don't do something for someone, that someone won't like me. Why do I care? Why does everyone have to like me? I'm sick of it. And I'm going to stop spending my days and my nights worrying about what someone thinks of me. Why they don't like me. How dirty they think I am. I'm done.

Even thinking about it I start dissociating. I can say no! I really can. I'm not going to live my life trying to please people. I am worth something. And I am worth standing up for.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Stand Up
    Tillit - Jan 07 2013 11:49 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.