Photo

CHEVROLET

Posted by KOD , 31 March 2012 · 79 views

Anyone remember those old Chevrolet commercials with the song like a rock by bob segar? It got me thinking, dangerous I know. If I were a truck I would be a Chevrolet. I got my quirks. Those trucks are infamous for speedometers going out, power windows, and the tailgates rust like crazy. But they are reliable and take a beating. I got my little quirks too. I swear too much, I got the short term memory of a squirrel, and I might very well be crazy. But I'm like a fucking rock! Even when trauma strkes at it's mother fucking worst doesn't mean that i'm just going to run away. I'm the right guy for the job. Chevy is the right truck for the job. LIKE A ROCK!!!!!!!!

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.