KOD's Blog

Posted by KOD , 31 March 2012 · 69 views

Anyone remember those old Chevrolet commercials with the song like a rock by bob segar? It got me thinking, dangerous I know. If I were a truck I would be a Chevrolet. I got my quirks. Those trucks are infamous for speedometers going out, power windows, and the tailgates rust like crazy. But they are reliable and take a beating. I got my little quir...

Is it ok to want to forget?

Posted by KOD , 27 March 2012 · 99 views

Six months ago I boarded a plane to return home to leave the woman I love and to come back for her. Needless to say that didn't fucking happen! Needless to say I am writing this blazed out of my head because that's the only way I'm able to fucking function these days. After the incident that happened to her. Not only did I get the incr...

I need you more then ever

Posted by KOD , 26 March 2012 · 87 views

Why can't I just hate you like a normal person?
Didn't even have the decency to tell me you found someone else.
Just stopped talking to me.
Ignored every kind word.
Every I love you apparently in vein.
I know you doing what you got to do in your mind.
How does hurting me help you heal?
How does making me want to die make your life better?
I d...

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.